Tuesday, February 12, 2008

catching up

First of all, thanks for the 31 comments last time and votes of encouragement on the hair. So far it has been a success. You blogger girls are always there for me.

My sister and her girls were in town this weekend. We had so much fun being together. We shopped, went and saw Fool's Gold, and ate some good food. It is always so fun to be around my sister and her girls. Poor little Camryn ended up with a high fever and an ear infection. She was still a trooper though. Carley is missing her cousins so much.

The writer's strike seems to be over so I am very excited about the prospects of some new TV shows. Thank goodness I have had Lost and Friday Night Lights to keep me going.

Finally, I will close with a sweet Carley moment. She loves to play with her sweet little baby dolls. I came into the kitchen the other day and she had made a make shift high chair for her baby Ariel and was feeding her "applesauce". Sometimes she is so creative and inventive. I just love watching her grow and change.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness. That precious girl! I haven't seen her with her hair down since she was a baby. That's weird to think about. I miss my Carkey.

Erica said...

I love the way little girls role play with their dolls...it is so precious. Campbell is always happy if she has a doll to take care of. They go everywhere with us:) Carley is precious as always. Glad you got in some good sister time. I am still loving your new look!

Jennifer K said...

Carley needs to come play soon! Let her come over some afternoon that Cody is home! :)

Jodi said...

I just love her. Seriously.

Look at you with the new blog look! Impressive!

Caroline said...

Carley is so smart- and beautiful!

I love your new blog. I may have to get you to come work on mine!

Lisa Renee said...

Very sweet, and WAY COOL FRIDGE! I am jealous! Hope your week is going well!

Phillips Family said...

Hope she doesn't put her real children in the fridge door to feed them :) What a cute, sweet girl that Carley is!

Love your new design!

Alyssa said...

I love the new blog... and love that sweet girl Carley. We miss her and her mommy and daddy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed