Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy 30th Jessica!












We celebrated Jessica's 30th birthday tonight. Jessica is one of my dearest friends. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and she is part of Cody's (honorary) family. She always says we are more than family and more than friends. I love this girl and her sweet and caring heart!

Here are pictures of Cody's family as well. I have talked about the Spanns so much, that I thought I would post some pictures!

The first one is me and Jessica
Then you have Faith (Jessica and Aaron's daughter) and Carley
Below is Cody with Oleta who he calls mom
Then Aaron (Cody's oldest brother), Jessica, and their son Alex.
And Cody with his arm around Tim (the best friend that let us be their family)









Below them is Jason (the youngest Spann brother) and their son Kooper.
The next one is Brindy (Jason's wife) and their sweet new baby Peytonn Claire. Can you believe this is their 5th child??
Then Tim and his girlfriend Mandie with 3 of Jason's kids, Kooper, Peytonn, and Jaycie.
The picture with the 4 adults are Cody's uncle and aunt and then Frank and Oleta.
Cody and Carley had so much fun playing. Here is Carley cheating at Skiball and Air Hockey!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's not going to be long until you hit the big 3-0!! I am so sorry--I feel your pain. Can you believe we are 30? Can you believe we became friends when we were 6??? Love ya!!!

Alyssa said...

The Spanns are so sweet... looks like y'all had alot of fun..only one month little sister.. and you will be 30 too!

Amy said...

looks like a sweet family!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed