Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Under Construction












We have been doing a few home improvement projects around the Nelson home. (when I say we, I mean Cody) There are lots of things to post about, but I will post about my two favorite.

1. The brown wall is now painted. Our house has a lot of wood in th e house and the living room looked too brown. I can't find a "Before picture" of just the brown, but here are a couple of shots before and then a couple after the wall was painted.

2. We got a new fence. I love it! Here is our old, gray fence, and then here are a couple of shots of

our backyward's new look!














10 comments:

Stephanie Torresi said...

Looks great!

Tiffany said...

He did a great job. They both look awesome! I think we're going to tackle our wood paneling this summer, too!

Caroline said...

Both look great!

Jennifer said...

Looks great! That fence looks like it can stand up against the West Texas wind. :)

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

The improvements are AWESOME! How did I not notice the white wall last night??? LOVE it!

Amy said...

I have serious fence-envy right now. Good call on painting the paneling!!

cmjj said...

Ash, what a difference a little paint can make! I thought your living room was pretty anyway, but it looks great with the white. And the fence is awesome. Good work everyone (Cody)!!!

cmjj said...

Hey friend, thanks for catching up on my blog. I can post often because I don't have a full-time job anymore!!! I am still busy with the kids, but I do have more free time on my hands now. LYLAS

Unknown said...

The improvements are great! I especially love the way the walls turned out!

Jennifer K said...

They look great! I'm coming to see them in person. Hope you are home this weekend...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed