Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Health News


That is my big girl. She is so grown up in that picture. Carley is PURE Carley. PURE personality, affection, conversation, opinion, preciousness, and sassyness. She also resembles her Daddy more and more each day and acts like me more and more. This is a source of joy for all of my family members.

Carley has had some poop issues for the past few weeks. We went to the dr today, went and got x-rays, and some good answers. Hopefully she will be feeling much better in less than a week. It was tough being pregnant today because I couldn't go back with Carley for X-Rays. She was a brave little girl and her daddy came so that made it all better! But you know as a Mom, you want to always be right there. Anyway, good news for the Nelsons and hopefully her medicine will work!

But, we do ask for prayers for my Aunt Lynda, my mom's sister. She has been battling Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer for 5 1/2 years and her battle is really hard right now. She is in the hospital and hurting. My mom has gone down to be with her. She is at a very low point and we are not sure what will happen. She just had her first grandchild this fall and she has two daughters and a husband who love her and adore her and who have a lot more life they want to live with her. Please keep that family in your prayers.

6 comments:

Luft Family said...

Carley's picture is so good! She looks so grown up. I am glad ya'll got some good news at the doctor today and I hope the medicine helps her feel better.

Phillips Family said...

She looks so old in that picture! What a cutie!

Praying for your aunt and your mom...

Jennifer K said...

Glad things are in progress with the tummy issues. I can't believe how grown up she looks in the picture. She is beautiful! We are praying for your aunt and your family.

Zack & Monica said...

I hope she feels better soon! Your family is in my prayers as well.

Caroline said...

Hope Carley is feeling better soon. She is such a doll!

Prayers for your family. It is such a sad situation.

*Kendra* said...

Awww, praying for Carley and your aunt. Carley is PRECIOUS! Why do they have to get so big so fast!!??

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed