Saturday, December 12, 2009

The MOST Wonderful time of the Year


What a blessed Holiday season! We are enjoying December of 2009 so much! Carley is really into Christmas (and really scared to talk to Santa). Corey is just a wonderful reminder of the reason of the season. Cody and I are enjoying our family time and the magic of the season.

December started off great with the Women's Brunch at church. I was chatting it up too much and forgot to get pictures of everyone there, but here is my beautiful table hostess, Kendy, and her beautiful table.Cody suggested we put our tree right in the middle of our living room this year instead of against the wall. I have loved it because I can see it from almost any room. This year, it is decorated a little TOO much on the bottom, because Carley helped more. In fact almost all of the decorations in the house are at her level. At first I didn't like it because it wasn't "beautiful", but now I love it. It reminds of why I decorate and WHO Christmas is supposed to be about. :) Here are my two favorite decorators.It is fun to get a new ornament this year with all 4 of our names. I always buy one at Holiday Happening, but they didn't have that booth this year, so my Mom found this in Keller. Also I have wanted stockings from Pottery Barn FOREVER, but I wanted to wait until our family was complete. I have had them picked out for two years, but was never able to order them. This year I really did love hanging the stockings "by the chimney with care". Aren't they beautiful! I have SO much to be thankful for this season.

Last night was our class Christmas party and it was GREAT! We had so much fun! Why did I not take any pictures? I really cannot get my act together.

Tonight Jennifer and I took Elise, Carley, and Corey to the Christmas parade. It was SO fun. We had a great time being together and the girls loved yelling "Merry Christmas" at absolutely everyone.Finally, I hope your week is filled with Peace, Love, and Christmas!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Fun times!! I LOVE Corey's Christmas jumper. He's so trendy!

Anonymous said...

Precious! I love the ornament & stockings!

Shanta said...

Yeah for Christmas! Your house looks wonderfully festive. We love and miss you guys!

Jodi said...

TO my friend who might just love Christmas as much as I do.... :)

Wishing you a wonderful few weeks off!!!!! And I love Corey's outfit too! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed