Monday, March 29, 2010

Some"Bunny" Loves You




This is what Corey wore to church on Sunday. Cody hated it. I adored it. I have never had a child receive so many comments on what they wore to church. Clearly he loved it too.


Also, this is Carley who looks more grown up each day. She makes me laugh because she insisted on her sparkle pink shoes that did not match. INSISTED. Also, this is her new favorite toy given to her by her little buddy Emma Kate. Carley loves her dog in a purse named "Baby Girl Pup Ali".

5 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

I saw Corey from across the auditorium on Sunday and I made Matt look - it was SO cute!

cmjj said...

I love Corey and his outfit! And I love Carley and her wonderful personality.....can I tell you how many times Jordan and I go through the same thing? EVERY DAY!! She never likes what I pick out, and if I let her pick out her clothes they NEVER match, but I actually like that about her alot. These girls, what are we going to do with them?

Tara said...

ha ha... he looks ADORABLE! what does cody know anyways. ;) and carley sounds like she has such a funny, little personality! and she's quite the cutie too!

Shanta said...

That is one special bunny! I loved the recaps! Man, y'all have done a lot! I love your little dancer, your sister, the tatoos, and your kids. Man, I miss you! We booked at your hotel for Homecoming! Looking forward to that visit already....

Luft Family said...

Corey's outfit made me laugh out loud. You are so funny! I agree that Carley is looking very "big girl" these days. Our girls are growing up!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed