Monday, August 02, 2010

Alyssa is having a....

...precious, healthy girl. I am so excited to meet my third niece in December. I am also excited to see Lauren and Camryn get another sister.

The kids and I spent last week with Alyssa's family. Her girls were wonderful to baby Corey and all of us. They will adore their new sister. Alyssa is generous and kind to a fault and never made us feel like we were imposing. Poor Corey was sick most of the trip. He had a fever, an ear infection, and a throat infection. It was awful. But Alyssa and my mom helped me with Carley and Corey and let me spend some time with both of my kids. Alyssa wrote a great post about Corey being girltrapped by his cousins and I know he is thrilled to have another buddy. I am thrilled to watch Clint be girltrapped even more.

Every life, every pregnancy, every baby is a miracle. Alyssa and Clint, and many of their friends and family have prayed for this baby and the future of the O'Rear family way before there was ever a positive pregnancy test. Take a moment and thank our Father, the Great Physician, and the Creator of Life for this little life and that the rest of her pregnancy is healthy and perfect.

Love you SO much, little baby girl O!

3 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

I didn't know she was pregnant again! Congratulations and happy 'girltrapping'! ;)

Alyssa said...

Thank you for the sweet post,
Ashley :) Can't wait for you guys to meet her!!! Carley can be her spiritual advisor :) Love you!!!

Jodi said...

Precious post. YES.... that sweet little angel IS a miracle, put together perfectly by the Great Physician by His grace. So happy for them and y'all!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed