Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Please pray for Brittany


Brittany taught at my school for a few years before staying home with her sweet baby who is 2 months old. Her husband is a fireman on the LFD with Cody. He is also the worship pastor at a local church. The live their lives in service to the Most High King.

She has not been feeling good lately and went to the doctor. She was diagnosed with viral meningitis. They did a scan of her brain and found abnormalities. It could be a brain tumor, bleeding of the brain, or a few other things. The doctors have put her into a medicine induced coma while they are doing tests. This has been a hard couple of days for her family. Please pray for Brittany, her husband Cayton, and their two month old son Laithan.

6 comments:

cmjj said...

oh my...I will pray, friend.

Amy said...

i am so sad to hear this. i will be praying.

Tara said...

oh wow! i will definitely be praying for her and her family!

Ashley said...

Update: She still has bleeding on the brain and is still sedated. The doctors are trying to find the source of the bleeding and all of that. Her sweet baby has developed a hernia from crying so much. It is really hard on them. Please keep the Meloy family in your prayers.

Tara said...

oh my gosh!!! ashley this makes me so sad!!! poor baby! i'm just gonna keep praying ... keep me updated!

Stephanie Torresi said...

I am praying hard for them. This story just breaks my heart.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed