Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Busy, Busy Boy

Our baby is getting so be such a busy, busy boy. Seriously, I cannot keep up with him. He continues to me the happiest and sweetest little boy. I am just enamored with him. Here are few things I love about Corey at this age:

1. His CHEESE face. This face he makes in many current pictures while yelling cheese.
2. He shakes his head yes or no for any question you ask him, even if he has no idea what he you are talking about.
3. He loves our dog, Ali. He calls for her all day long and if she is out side, he goes to the door and waves at her. He just adores her.
4. His first and last word each day is "cracker". This boy is hungry ALL DAY LONG.
5. He is mischievous. He is constantly up to something. His favorite things to do are to fall in the bathtub with no water in it and throw out the bath toys, try to open the potty lids, go in closets or rooms and shut the door, or unplug things. Boys are SO different than girls.
6. He gives me kisses all day long. Big, wet, sloppy, loud kisses that melt my heart.
7. He loves firetrucks and fireman toys. I am sure Cody has done some early brainwashing, but he is always carrying a helmet or a truck around.

8. He continues to have a sweet demeanor, even when he does not feel good. In the past month he has had the flu, his ear has drained twice, and he has an upper respiratory virus. This little guys stays really sweet the entire time and just wants to chill out and be loved on. Here he is with 102 fever still just chilling out.
We love our little man.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Such a sweetie! In that picture where he is wearing the hat- I think he looks just like Camryn.

Leah J. said...

Precious post! Boys ARE so different than girls! I laugh when I watch Casen play with my nieces ... he's so different :) So wild :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed