Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sesame Street Live

Cody and I took the kids to see Sesame Street live this morning. It was SO cute. It was 90 minutes worth of Preschool Preciousness. And seriously, those monsters can dance. I was amazed. Corey was a little scared at first but warmed up after awhile. He never cried, he was just stiff and clung to Cody. Carley loved it. I thought she might be too big, but she LOVED it! We had great seats on the floor so several characters came up and gave us High 5s or waved. It was one of those mornings where I just wanted to freeze time and have my kids stay that age forever.

For the life of me, I could not get both kids looking at the camera.
Bert and Ernie warming up the crowd

Corey a little unsure

1 comment:

Tara said...

How fun! Something you will always remember:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed