Monday, April 25, 2011

The Sweetest Note


The other day I came in the kitchen and Carley had written me a note. It was on my grocery list note pad on the bar. Cody was at work and Corey was resting and I was doing laundry and she surprised me all by herself. The note said "MOM I LOVE YOW Mommmm Your teh berry best Mom". My sweet 5 year old girl warms my hears. All day I kept thinking about the note. The simple heartfelt nature of it. I can't believe how big she is getting. When did she learn to write so well? When did she do this on her own? She is SO big and then so little using Strawberry Shortcake's "Berry Best" instead of very and things like that. Oh sweet girl, SLOW DOWN! Mommy wants to treasure every second!

2 comments:

The Stanford Family said...

So Sweet! You should frame it!

cmjj said...

Don't ever, ever throw it away!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed