Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day

* this is my 5th new post in the past 30 minutes! Lots of blogging catch up!*

I had a really wonderful Mother's Day. I am so thankful that God blessed me with Carley and Corey. I longed for our family of 4 for a long time and it is so precious to have my two babies. I never take them for granted. They are such treasures. And of course my mom is amazing! The best Nana ever and the light of my kids life. She is such a rock and so supportive. I am so very thankful for her kind, genuine, loving heart.I am also so very thankful for Oleta Spann who Cody calls mom and who is so very loving towards our family. She is a true angel and her accepting and giving nature is something incredibly aspiring.

Also Alyssa's sweet Mother-In-Law, Mimi(Bettie) was here this weekend and she is always so sweet and kind to our family. Carley asked her to be her honorary Mimi this weekend and Mimi accepted. She is so sweet.

And I got to spend the weekend with my sister who parents with such ease and grace. She never loses her cool or raises her voice with her girls. She is such a great mom and such a special example to me.

Cody spoiled me rotten. I asked for my car to be detailed for Mother's Day and he took care of that for me. It was SO nice to have a clean car. The kids gave me a Willow Tree Jewelry Box and a sweet new Willow Tree figurine entitled "Tenderness". Then Cody SURPRISED me with a beautiful new charm bracelet. He is the most thoughtful husband.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed