Monday, July 11, 2011

Richly Blessed, :)


I have blogged before about the Rich family and how thankful I am for their friendship. Mark and Clay were just 14 year old boys when they came to Leadership Camps at ACU and I was one of their counselors. They are both grown men with beautiful Godly wives and precious sons now. Through them I was blessed to get to know their 2 sisters and parents. They are a wonderful family and I thankful for the blog world and facebook so I can keep up with them still when we have our own families and lives.

Their sweet mother, Karen, sent me outfits for both of my kids when they were born to toddle around in with their names on the back. Corey wore his on the 4th of July and I thought it was perfect. Carley wore hers for her 2nd Easter and I still love this bottom picture so much! Thank you Karen and to the Rich family for blessing me and letting me in your lives.

3 comments:

Katie said...

They are too cute! I'm thankful for your blog so we can keep up with you!

Julie said...

So cute! We love y'all!

karen said...

so fun to see these pictures!
you and your family are so special to us! love you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed