Monday, September 05, 2011

Paci-free!



Once again, Corey found a way to grow up too soon! When he had that awful throat infection, he couldn't drink from a sippy cup or suck on his paci because his throat hurt too bad to swallow. So when he got better, he would carry his paci around a lot, but not suck on it because he had broken the habit. So last Wednesday Cody and I decided to do bedtime with no pacis. Here is the worst part, Corey could not have cared any less. He went to bed easy and slept great. I guess he weaned himself.

Since then he hasn't asked for it, but for a handful of times and he hasn't cried for it at all. He has been harder to put to sleep just because he was used to soothing himself more with his paci. This kid keeps getting bigger and growing before my eyes. In my eyes, this is what I still see. :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed