Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What My Little Lady is up to....

GROWING TOO FAST!

There are phases with Carley where we butted heads every hour of every day, it felt like. Right now is NOT that way. For the most part, she is SUPER sweet, very helpful, and my little shadow. She loves school to pieces. She wishes she had more spelling tests, more homework, and more hours in the day. She is a happy little clam there. It warms my heart and has been an answer to prayers. So far she has made lots of friends and is enjoying the challenges and creativity she gets to tackle each day!

She really wants her bangs to grow out. Carley is not patient with this process at all and loves to talk about the day all her hair goes back in a twistie. So do I, girl, so do I!
When Cody is at the station she likes to sleep in clothes that remind her of him. Usually this is a pink LFD t-shirt or a baseball t-shirt pictured below. One of the best parts of Kinder has been that Cody takes her to school most days. She loves this time with her dad.
Carley has her first loose tooth! She is very excited!

Today she asked me to teach her about Justin Beiber so she could sing more songs during recess. She also got asked to a birthday party for a classmate. The limo will pick them up and take them to Sweet and Sassy. I realize I am sheltered, but I have kept Carley from all of that. I just didn't want to open that can of worms. Well she is SO excited about this and cannot wait! This girl is getting too big!

She got a golden ticket at school for showing good character and kindness. She got to call home from the principal's office, sit at a special table under a tent in the cafeteria, she got magnets, stickers, a pencil, and she got to sign her name in the celebrity book. This made her so happy! We are super proud of our sweet girl!

1 comment:

cmjj said...

Those two are just absolutely adorable. I love the fact that Corey constantly has bruises on his face!!! That is just too cute! And Carley wanting more homework, did she get that from you? ;) I can't wait to see you again!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed