Saturday, December 03, 2011

My Newest Holiday Favorites



I always love finding new things around the holiday. Here are a few of my favorites:

- My Favorite Hot Drink - Chai Latte K Cups for the Keurig. I HATE coffee and this is such a great substitute and a little more adult than my usual hot chocolate. :)

- My Favorite Kids Movie - Barbie Perfect Christmas This has the greatest music and a really sweet message. Both of my kids (and their momma) can stay glued the entire time. It is a good holiday movie.

- My favorite new ornaments. I got these at a Christmas in July sale online at Personalization.com. They finished cute and were a great price. I love stuff with all our names Favorite New Item for the house - I got this at Holiday Happening this year and I love it. It was a new vendor and they were super reasonably priced. I love it. It is an 11x14 canvas.

Also, Santa sent Carley a video again this year! She loves it! Here it is!

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/watch/m_yTsbjSZWXnTrjSl_4keeg

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed