Sunday, January 08, 2012

January is off and running!

I started back to work on January 2nd which was a VERY early start. The first week was good. We are off and running. Carley was so excited to go back to Kinder! She had a great couple of days getting some private attention though. One day she stayed with Cody and he took her shooting for the first time. He said she loves it and is a good shot. It sure scares me! Not my thing, but I am trying to be super supportive. The next day she spent the day getting all the attention from Nana. I am glad she had those days to get some love before another semester was underway.

Corey is busy, busy, busy, but cute, cute, cute. He loves school, his class, and his teacher. I am so thankful for our daycare.

I thought the kids looked especially cute this morning at church.
Carley and her match, Ashley-Rose. Corey in his fire engine gear. he did decide to throw a fit before we left and I got that captured below. Love my sweet babies!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed