Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Max and Ruby



My kids are obsessed with Max and Ruby.

Here is the synopsis. Created by children's book author/illustrator Rosemary Wells and based on the world of her Max and Ruby books, the episodes present stories about Max, a rambunctious and determined three-year-old rabbit, and his big sister, Ruby, a patient, goal-oriented, sometimes restrictive seven-year-old rabbit.

Can you see how they relate? I love that they are embracing their brother/sister bond and love to do things together.

3 comments:

karen said...

ashley, i love those books, too!
and they just happen to be two of my favorite names-as you know, one of my grandsons...and the name that my sister calls me (i call her dottie) those were our grandmother names.
glad your kids like to read!

karen said...

(our grandmother names-not what we are called...but what our grandmothers were named...i should have said grandmothers' names) :)

cmjj said...

Max and Ruby are the bomb!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed