Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Mom/Daughter Date Night




Friday night Carley and I went on a date. She had a perfect attendance card for a free meal and dessert at Outback and then I bought tickets for her and me to go to Masterfollies at LCU. I just loved the night with my girl. She got so excited, put on a new dress, and wanted to wear make up.

At dinner she made friends with the waitress and the waitress let Carley go in the KITCHEN with her and help make her sundae! Carley was so excited and her dessert was HUGE!



She was WAY excited for the show!


And she fell asleep on the way home. Love my sweet girl!


2 comments:

Allison said...

You're such a fun mom, Ashely. I know it's sweet little memories like that that you both will treasure later on. Sounds like a perfect night!

Tara said...

this is precious!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed