Sunday, March 25, 2012

Potty Champ!!


Corey is continuing to be such a big boy! He has potty training down for the most part! I am SO surprised.

1. He is a boy and everyone says that they are harder to train.
2. He is only 2 1/2.

They started working with him this fall at day care and in February he started wearing pull ups all day long and staying dry except for poop accidents and nap and night time. On Leap Day his teacher asked me to start sending him in underwear. I was not sure this was the best time since I had this on my "Summer To Do List" but she assured me he was ready. "If you will wash the clothes, I will change them" was her plan. So he started doing great with pee in the potty but #2 has taken some time. So far Corey is just not as scared and doesn't fight it as much as Carley did. He is doing great and we are so proud and ready to check this off the list of milestones!!

We cut his hair on Saturday ourselves. It is a lot shorter than we intended, but he looks cute and ready for the hot weather this week! Once again, this baby is turning into a big boy before my eyes!

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

FINALLY just found your blog again! I have dropped off the face! Your kids are just a growing and precious! GO COREY!! Levi turnted two in February and has shown signs of wanting to potty train. He tells me before sometime and always after. I am just not wanting to start, lazy I guess! Sure miss your sweet face!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed