Monday, December 03, 2012

A few new books

I finished the Boonsboro Inn trilogy by Nora Roberts.  It was a sweet and easy read.   It did make me nostalgic to live in small town and know the whole community like these sweet books were.  

I also read Coming Home by Karen Kingsbury.   I was surprised how much I enjoyed this book.  I had sort of sworn her off , but I really liked this one.   I love finales and there is a lot of peace with how it ended.

I also read the first 4 books in the City of Bones series.  There are 6 books in all.

I have read several little books too.  I just love reading and literature.  No matter how cheesy, no matter how  small, no matter how complicated.  It is always worth it get lost in a book.


Get off my blog and go pick up a book!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed