Monday, June 03, 2013

Corey Stories

My life these days could be filled with Corey stories.   He says the funniest stuff and does the most outlandish things.  

The kids and I were at Chick Fil A the other night about 6:30.  Carley gave Corey a hand sanitizer packet to clean his hands.  I told them to wash their hands while I bussed the table.  All of a sudden Carley told me to turn around with this horrified look on her face.  Corey was in the middle of Chick Fil A with his shorts and underwear around his ankles using the hand sanitizer wipes to scrub his privates.   I grabbed his and asked what he was doing and he said, "Mom I have to clean so my balls don't stink".  What??  Where did he learn this?   So crazy!

Then we went to Rosas a few days later and Corey asked if he could go outside and play.  There is not a play area or any type of yard there, just a parking lot and no other adults so I said No.  Then a few minutes later he asked if he could go put the Honey Bear away for us.  I told him yes and thank you.  He didn't return promptly so I started looking for him and I saw he had left the restaurant and was playing outside.   I was furious and I went outside to grab him.  I said, "Corey Nelson!  What are you doing?"  And he said, "Mommy told me No, but I told me Yes".   I was livid.  Only Corey would say that.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed