Monday, November 25, 2013

So very thankful

Things that make me thankful for Carley
1.  She has a very sensitive heart and really does care for me and others. 
2.  We share a love of reading.  Truly she is so talented at this, it scares me. 
3.   She is a cuddler. 
4.  She adores her daddy.
5.   She loves to eat and is easy to please with whatever I cook and is always complementary.  
6.   She is beautiful.  She has long hair that I love to braid. 
7.  She has lots of confidence. 
8.  She is really creative, truly a GT girl.  She figures everything out and always gives me a new perspective. 
9.  She still loves Elly and treats her like she is real. 
10.   She is easily pleased and very grateful.  

Things that make me thankful for Corey.
1.  He has an infectious, joyful spirit. 
2.  He is happy.  He wakes up happy, goes to bed happy, and is happy in between. 
3.   He asks me how my day was and doesn't let me move on until I have answered his question to his satisfaction.  
4.  He loves his sister and thinks of her in everything he does. 
5.   He makes life an adventure.  There is always a villain around the corner or a princess that needs saving. 
6. He loves to help me. 
7.  He is very athletic and coordinated.  
8.  He does not worry. 
9.  He is a charmer.  People are drawn to him. 
10.  He tells me all the time that he loves me. 

Things that make me thankful for Cody.  
1.  He is incredibly supportive and does not berate me for mistakes.
2.  He is genuine. 
3.   He adores our kids. 
4.  He is an "all in" dad.  Field trips, Halloween costumes, breakfast dates   He is always there and takes the lead in loving our kids. 
5.  He introduces our kids to Christian music. 
6.  He values our safety.  
7.   He is gentle with me. 
8.  He helps he in every area.  
9.  He is funny and has the best smile.  
10.  He is the strongest person I know, in every way. 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed