Sunday, December 28, 2014

This girl is 9!

NINE!  I cannot believe it!  This Carley girl is 9!  For her birthday, we redid her room.   She got out of the twin bed and got a double bed with new bedding.   We also moved my old desk into her room for her to use.  

The bed she has is very special.   My maternal grandmother, Alta Thurston (Granny), ironed clothes for people to earn money for the bed when my mom (Nana) was little.   My mom and her sister slept on it when they were growing up.  Then when I was growing up, I slept on it.   I had it through college too and out of college, until Cody and I got married and got a queen bed.   Cody painted the wood and made it fresh for our little girl.   We ordered her a new mattress and she was all set.  









Carley at 9 -
Favorite Food - pancakes
Favorite Restaurant - Lynn's Buffet, McDonalds, Souper Salad
Favorite Things to Do - read, ride bikes, watch TV, play on IPAD
Favorite Sport - basketball and swimming
Favorite Friends - Elise King, Micah Scott, Mady Fox,  Brady Lang, Valor Sheeley, Sam Odom, and Corey
Favorite things to do with Dad- watch TV
Favorite things to do with Mom - read 
Favorite TV Shows - Sponge Bob
Favorite Movies - Avengers and Frozen


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed