Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another Weekly Recap

Man, our life is crazy these days. We are 95% boxed up. It is so crazy living like this. I work all day at work then come home play with Carley, try to heat something up for dinner without pots or pans, then pack until I go to sleep. Cody is either working all day at the station or the new house then he comes home and does the same thing. It has been crazy, but it is so temporary. Anyway, I have been able to squeeze in some TV while packing so I thought I would comment about Heroes, Brothers and Sisters, Lost, The Office, and Grey's this week.

Heroes is so good. It is really based on character development. I have enjoyed this season so much! I think the bomb will go off this week and then Hiro will travel back in time to try and fix it all. Syler is CRAZY! He was so creepy at the end of this past episode standing on the roof when he said, "Boom". Such a good show!

Brothers and Sisters made my cry! I really like this show. I like the way all the siblings interact. This episode with the babies was so good! MAN! And Rob Lowe is still cute by the way!

LOST - HOLY COW! It was something this week. I was so worried about Charlie the whole episode. I have no idea what is up with this show, but I sure do love it! I still think Juliette is bad. I think she will make it look like Kate is pregnant with Sawyer's baby when she really won't be at all. I am totally confused by the new, underwater station with the female guards. My lame guess is that the new station is where Ben sends the ladies who get pregnant. Everyone thinks they die, but they don't. That is why he told Juliette there was an accident and it was flooded. Ben doesn't want people to know.

The Office - SO good! The Ryan twist was awesome! The Temp becomes the boss! NICE! The "enhancements" on Jan were really funny too. My favorite part of course was the end. Jim and Pam are AWESOME!

Grey's - Grey's did keep me guessing tonight. I thought it was really good. There is a lot to talk about so I will just hit my highlights. The scenes with Richard and Adelle were great. How sweet. Interesting that Callie got chosen as Chief Resident. It makes sense too though. I have NO idea what will happen to George now. I did not expect him to be the one not to pass the intern exam. Do you think he will stay or go? Burke and Christina were sad tonight and you saw that coming. I thought Sandra Oh did a good job of acting at the end of the episode in the apartment. I liked Alex and Ava. I don't think we have seen the end of them at all. Derek was SO McDreamy when he went to the locker room and laid it out on the line. I still don't know what will happen with him and Meredith. Although, I do not think he will hook up with the girl from the bar, who happened to be a new intern, who happened to be......... MEREDITH'S SISTER! WOW! I was not expecting that at all. WOW! Nice twist. And then I love that the Chief is still the Chief. I think that was the right choice. Who knows what next year will hold.

Next time I blog it will be about something more substantial. Hopefully we will finish moving and I can blog from my new home. :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

(1) I LOVE Heroes. Anything is possible with that show!
(2) I cried so hard watching Brothers & Sisters.
(3) The Office--awesome as always. I loved that Ryan got the job. I can't wait to see what happens with Pam & Jim!
(4) Grey's--I knew Burke would call it off. I don't know about George or him and Callie. I'm excited to know what they'll do with Bailey next season. I think she's set up for anything now. Lexie Grey--oh my goodness!

Erica said...

I too laved Grey's last night but was a little confused at the end. I kept it on DVR so I can watch again later. McDreamy did look great as usual. I just want Meredith to wake up from her dazed state but then where would the story go I suppose. I am a little sad about new interns coming onto the scene but I think Lexie will make things very interesting. Funny that she met McDreamy the same way Meredith did...in the bar.

Melody said...

1. I love Heroes and can't wait until next season. Sylar is a freak.
2. The Office was completely awesome. I love Jim!
3. Grey's...oh man. Meredith's SISTER?? OMG! There were so many things that went on in this episode! I loved it! Meredith is an idiot for concluding the locker scene like she did with McDreamy. PS. I love Bailey!

Tiffany said...

I can't wait for this week to be over. I will call you as soon as my vacation starts and plan a time to come and visit. I can't wait to see you and the new house!

Anonymous said...

Brothers & Sisters is so good! I love it. They through a lot into Grey's, I'm not ready for a break! What shows are we going to watch this summer?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed