Thursday, May 10, 2007

What do I write about every Thursday?

Well, it is Thursday at 9:00 pm so I guess I will do my thing and blog. Sorry I am not blogging more these days or blogging about anything important. We closed on our house and are moving next weekend so I am packing 24-7. Carley is awesome, but is very busy and demanding these days. Work is good. I have May Fever, TAKS Scores are in, and I spend half of my work day in interviews for new teachers so I am always behind on paper work. Cody is doing awesome work at the new house. I will post pictures soon, but he laid the tile for our hallway bathroom yesterday and put wood floors down in the entry way today. My husband is so talented.

Now back to meaningless, but enjoyable TV. The Office was classic humor. I loved it. I thought it was hysterical. Andy floating away, Michael singing, Dwight vs. Voldemort, Pam speaking her mind, and Stanley in general made the show AWESOME!

Grey's was good tonight. Thatcher Grey was ridiculous. That was too much. Meredith freezing in her intern exam was really sad to me. The scenes between Meredith and Richard were good. You can tell he loves her as a father. It was sweet. Also, I bet Adelle makes him a father as well.

Interesting stuff with Chief Resident and Chief of Surgery stuff. Who are your predictions? Do you think it will be Callie or Bailey? I definitely think Addison will not be Chief. That is really the only direction for Mark's character to go, so my bet is on him unless they come up with a story line for him.

Derek was weird this episode. He is still hot and McDreamy-ish though. I don't understand him and Meredith at all right now. They are both being so distant. What happened to the flirty elevator couple that I fell in love with in Season 1?

Do you think the wedding will happen? I think Christina will have cold feet through the entire episode then Burke will call it off. I think there will be awkward moments for the Maid Of Honor and Best Man as well.

I like Callie. I know I am one of the only ones, but I think she is a great character. She is really starting to grow on me. I want George to want her again. Izzie and George are killing me with the intense stares and dark thoughts. Those two need to stay away from each other and stop whispering. I am glad Meredith finally brought up Denny tonight. I LOVED Denny. I loved the Izzie that was with him too.

Now for Alex and Ava. This is my prediction. I think Ava's husband will show up next week, Alex will realize the husband is not right for Ava, and then I think Ava and Alex will kiss. Maybe I am too much drama. Another prediction is the husband comes, Alex opens up about his past and inspires Ava to give her hubby another chance. Thoughts?

That is all I have right now. I do love this show though.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting about your move and new house- can't wait for pics! We were cracking up at The Office last night.....I love "post-anger management Andy"- and what will Jim's response to Pam be next week?!?! Have a great weekend!!!

Caroline said...

I can't wait to see photos of the new house! Sorry I can't comment on your TV recap. I think I am the only person in America that doesn't watch Grey's, or The Office, or anything else for that matter.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Loved The Office. I laughed so hard at Stanley!! And I can't wait to see what happens to Jim and Pam.

Can't wait to see the new house.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move! Packing is exhausting especially when you have a little helper. My own little helper used to take things out of the box as soon as I put them in. Can't wait to see pics!

I like Callie also. I HATED Thatcher in this episode and was mad that nobody said anything to him in Meredith's defense. I am so sick of the direction they have taken Izzie's character. Also, I want Meredith and Derek to work it out. I like them as a couple. I still think Bailey will be chief resident just because she is Richard's favorite. Finally, I think that at least one of the residents (possibly more since they all have wierd personal issues going on) will be in the bottom five of the test scores. Can't wait for the season finale!

Shanta said...

Dude, I didn't know you had decided for sure on the house! Congrats! I guess you're moving this weekend, but I wanted to drop in and say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

We miss you.

P.S. Hated the spin off. I like Callie, Izzy is driving me insane with all the pining for George. I don't like that they want you to root for infidelity!

Wendy said...

Can't agree more on the whole Callie/George/Izzie thing. I was so sad when he implied that he had made a big mistake by marrying her.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed