Friday, May 09, 2008

Let's talk TV

It has been awhile since I posted about it, lets talk TV:

Sundays: Desperate Housewives: Gaby has been really funny to me. She is crazy. I loved Brie and Orson last week. Every week I see myself more like Lynette. Which one are you?

Brothers and Sisters: Man, I love this show. It is always worth watching to me. Holly is so crazy and I loved her show down between her and Rebecca and Holly and Sarah. Kitty and Robert are so cute. I just love all the family dynamics. Can't wait to see what happens with Justin and Rebecca this week.

Mondays: The Bachelor- I liked Meeps so I am really bummed that it is left to Shayne and Chelsea. My vote is for Chelsea because she is a tad (not much but a tad) less crazy than Shayne. They are so bizarre to me.

Thursdays: The Office - Hilarious. Jim and Pam make me so happy. You know they are about to hit some professional drama, but it is so sweet how much they love each other. My favorite parts of last night's episode were when Michael said he was going to Euthanize the office, Andy's blisters, and Micheal and that kid Justin. I is so ridiculous and awesome every week.

Grey's - I am really happy with GA right now. Addison being back last week was good and seeing Meredith in counseling is MUCH needed. McDreamy and McSteamy's friendship makes me happy. I like their elevator scenes. I can't wait to see what they are going to do with Alex, Sloan, Izzie, Callie, and Bailey. I really like these characters.

Lost- Last week was AWESOME and this week was awesomely confusing. I guess Locke is the leader and it was all about getting him to the island maybe. I also am guessing Whitmore can time travel. This show is just captivating to me. I like it so much.

Shocker - these are the only shows I am watching right now. No Idol, No Hills, No Dancing with the Stars. 6 Shows. A mere shadow of the TV watcher I once was.

I am anxious so hear your opinions on these!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hmmm...
Desperate Housewives. I'm probably~ Teri Hatcher(I'm drawing a blank for her show name!). I think I have her 'goofy' personality. This show has gotten REALLY GOOD! I love it.

Brothers and Sisters: I can't wait for Rebecca and Justin to get together. I love it! But I am swoonin' over Robert! He's so cute!

Grey's Anatomy: I haven't watched last Sunday yet. I can't wait to see it.

Jennifer K said...

Loving Grey's and DH right now. The Hills is dumb--I just watch recaps on the soup and you can get all caught up! The Real World is all about drama this season....and an hour long so the episodes don't drag out forever. When need to catch up soon...

Amy said...

I'm definitely Lynette. I can't hang with the rest of them. I love Bree, though. She's nuts.
The Office -- continues to be brilliant. I love it! Kiss her. Kiss her good.
Brothers and Sisters is great. Grey's -- what can I say? Love it.
I also enjoy House, ER, and The Ultimate Fighter. I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance at the end of May. It's probably my favorite reality "contest" type show. The dancers are incredible!

cmjj said...

I agree--Jim and Pam are adorable. They are like the perfect couple! And Michael--there is no excuse for him, he is CRAZY!!! Kiss her, kiss her good!! Was that not hilarious? Can't wait for next week's episode!

Phillips Family said...

Please, please don't let Jim and Pam have drama...please.

This is the prayer I say during each episode of The Office. Can't they just be happy?

Shanta said...

oh we love us some Office. Makes me feel young and youth-enaized. And I liked Pam's glasses the other day. And how Kevin wanted her to say that his books were "due back next Tuesday." and I propose... that you get me a cup of coffee.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed