Saturday, June 13, 2009

Swim Lessons





Carley just finished her week of swim lessons. They were great! She loved every minute of it. Ms. Holly did a great job. Carley is already a fish in water so I wasn't sure how she would like being told what to do and stretched to new things, but Holly was amazing. This was the best swim lessons I have been a part of. Carley can float on her back, touch the bottom of the pool with her feet, swim a little with her face under and blowing bubbles, and jump off of the side and go under water without choking! :) I really was amazed at how much progress Holly made with 6 little kids in one week. YAY for Summer!

2 comments:

courtney said...

Can I ask where you took her for swim lessons? Was it someone's house? I REALLY need to get Korley in swimming lessons (if I still can). You can email me if you don't want to broadcast this girl's information to the blog world! :)

courtneyLedwards@hotmail.com

courtney said...

Thanks for the info, Ashley! Definitely let me know if she changes her mind!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed