Monday, September 12, 2005

Do I really need a blog

I am caveing into the peer pressure of the world and starting a blog. Here is my question? Do I really have enough going on in my life that I need a blog. My guess is no, but we will see. At least this might be a fabulous way for my friends to look in and see what is going.

So....what is going on? Well, thanks to my sister, I have been exposed to the world of the ABC show "Lost". What can I say, I am an addict. Between Lost, Grey's Anatomy, and my beloved Desperate Housewives I am anxiously awaiting season premiers in the next two weeks. Sadly, this is the highlight of my day.

Also, Cody and I have for sure decided on a name for our little one. Carley Alyssa is slated to arrive first week of January. Who knows if she will make it before Santa....either way, her nursery is well under way and I am well chubby.

Back to work...have a Marvelous Monday.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, you do need a blog and I'm glad we both have one. We wouldn't want to be uncool!

Amy said...

Ok Ash--another "comment" by me. You know I have a lot of free time (whether I should or not!) so you need to support my stalking habit and post a little more frequently--it's just too difficult for me to walk 5 houses down and ask what's going on in your life--blogging is much easier!

leslie said...

What up Ashley? I stumbled upon your blog from Amy's today. Congratulations on your baby girl!!! And I love, love, love the name. You will be such a great momma!!

And I definetly think you need a blog. I will add yours to my list, so you better update often!

Oh- and next to Alias, Lost is my all-time favorite show. Less than a week to go!

leslie said...

What up Ashley? I stumbled upon your blog from Amy's today. Congratulations on your baby girl!!! And I love, love, love the name. You will be such a great momma!!

And I definetly think you need a blog. I will add yours to my list, so you better update often!

Oh- and next to Alias, Lost is my all-time favorite show. Less than a week to go!

Jennifer K said...

I am glad you have a blog! Love it! This way I can get all the current updates on Carley!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed