Tuesday, September 27, 2005

first friends

One of my favorite things to hear Lauren talk about is her friends. She is two and knows all about her friends and really cares about them and tells really funny and random stories about them. Another one my my friends, Kyler, was really cute & caring this Spring because she noticed that one of her friends was missing from Sonshine School and was afraid he was sick for a long time even though he went to a different school. His absence really threw her off! These sweet little girls make me excited about who Carley's first friends will be.

I know she will love Kyler because Kyler will entertain her and make her laugh with her joyful spirit. I know she will love Kole because he is already the little teddy bear protector type and will be the sensetive guy that watches over her. You know she will love her cousin Lauren, because Lauren will show her the ropes and give her lots of kisses. We are already anxious to meet her cute little future boyfriend Charlie Bowman who will be a month younger than her. She will think Hunter is hilarious with a sweet little mischievious grin. Ellie is will play with her during nursery time and they can share clothes. (I am confident Carley will be tall enough to wear clothes of older kids). Kaitlyn and she will stand in the back row of Sing Song, just like their moms did. We are also excited because I know she will have new friends arriving in the next year that we don't know about yet.

I am already thankful for her little friends to be and their mommies who will laugh along side of me as they grow and change. Can't you just see them?

4 comments:

April Carrasco said...

From my entertainer and teddy bear we are anxiously awaiting baby Nelson. What is so neat about kids is they love all kids the same. No matter color, class, weight, IQ, etc. They teach me more than I could ever teach them.

Jennifer K said...

Your posts are so sweet! I need some of your caring hormones! By the time we have kids your kids will be able to babysit!

Amy said...

You know Carley's gonna be infatuated with the older hot sporty guy, Hunter, and poor Charlie will be the short nerdy best guy friend that longs for her true affection! They'll get married in the end though. Haven't you paid attention to ANY of teen dramas?!

Alyssa said...

It is a true blessing to raise your kids with Godly friends... it is so neat to see them all grow up together! I am so excited for you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed