Sunday, November 20, 2005

25 Things I am thankful for

When I was in the classroom, I always had my students write down 25 things they are thankful for. The lists don't need details, just a list. So in honor of Thanksgiving, here is my list of 25 in no particular order:
1. God
2. open access to Him all the time through relationship and prayer
3. Cody
4. Marriage
5. Grace
6. Carley and pregnancy
7. My parents
8. My parents health
9. Alyssa
10. Clint
11. Lauren
12. My future neice or nephew who won't uncross its legs so we can know its gender
13. 9 days off of work
14. Christmas shopping
15. Salaries
16. Broadway
17. Our class
18. My girls Bible studies
19. girlfriends
20. Couple friends
21. meaningless entertainment (movies, TV)
22. education
23. Ali (our boxer)
24. home cooked meals at the holidays
25. All of my friends who blog!

Happy Thanksgiving week.

5 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Good reminder on all we have to be thankful for.

Shanta said...

Great minds think alike! I just posted the same topic.. Love you Ash- I'm thankful for you!

Unknown said...

I think we all forget just how many things we have to be thankful about. Enjoy the time you and Cody get to spend over the holidays before Carley comes. She is going to be so much fun, but I want you and Cody to have such a fun time just being the two of you before she gets here. Happy Thanksgiving!

Alyssa said...

Thanks ash... I can speak for 9-12... we are very thankful for you too!!!

Unknown said...

Everyone's so thankful. But, you forgot JD.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed