Monday, November 07, 2005

Okay Bloggers, let's talk about ABC last night.

Here is a quick recap of my favorite parts:

1. Extreme Home Makeover - Mark Wills sang the song, "Don't Laugh At Me" to this precious little burn victim and her sisters who all had some type of disability. Oh, it killed me. It was incredibly touching!
- Also, how sweet were all of those girls with Preston. You could tell he genuinely loved them.
- Finally, the marine that came back to talk about Anthony who had passed away....WOW...It is true that we should often educate instead of punish when kids attack other kids who are different....SO good.

2. Desperate Housewives- These are the twists and turns I love....
- Lynette and that suit were hilarious. We would have bought it too!
- George is SO creepy and dirty. Shame on Bree for doing it voluntarily. ICK! There are going to be lots of consequences for that action.
- Gabrielle was so tricky this episode with the lawyer. They are really giving her character more depth this season. I like it. (I still hate her because she is so tiny)
- Poor Susan...she is always in such drama. That girl is just bad luck
I thought it was a really good episode.

3. GRAY'S ANATOMY- My favorite show on TV right now!!
- Alex and Izzy at the end with that kiss--- LOVE it.
- Good for the other girls for standing up to Andrew and telling him that he can't talk to Meredith. He had his chance for long conversations.
- Also, good for Meredith for standing up for herself and the patient. We have all felt like that before. It was good to see that.
- I can't tell how I feel about Christina and Burke. There is something weird about their relationship to me. The next episode looks funny when they go on a date.
- I just love the show. That is all I can say.

Anyone else out there agree?

7 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Well, I don't watch Desperate Housewives or Gray's Anatomy, but I'm sad to saw that I missed Extreme Makeover last night! Did anyone record or TIVO it...I feel lost on Mondays when I miss it on Sunday's!

Shanta said...

All I saw was Extreme HM: love, love, love the house and all the custom-made stuff. That show continues to amaze us each week. My favorite parts were the "angels" and the lowered sink, and the "shandals" -flip flops for their hands.

leslie said...

Gray's Anatomy was AWESOME! I think it's my favorite show right now too. I laughed out loud many times.
Next week episode looks good where Meredith and Andrew are in the elevator and she said "I miss you."
Ah!!! I know the husband and wife should morally stay together, but NO!!! I love Meredith.
One of my favorite parts was when that guy who's wife had a heart attack said, "Her heart caught on FIRE in the middle of her 5th open heart surgery and she didn't die?!" Then he totally starts laughing and takes off. Hilarious.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, every week at the end of Extreme HM the tears flow for me.........last night especially. When the girls rolled out to see the pool and started waving their hands with joy, I was bawling.......bless that mom's heart- she is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I remember you saying that you blogged, so I looked you up. How fun it is to read these things! I don't have one, but maybe I will get one some day. Anyway, I love Grey's Anatomy!!! I do believe that is my favorite show, and I was so sad that he chose Addison instead of Meredith, but oh well. I love Christina, but I am also not sure how her relationship with Burke will go. I do have to say that I love George! He is one of my favorite characters! I am so glad you watch this show! Darby comes over every Sunday, and we watch together. Well, I hope all is well. I will keep checking out your blog!

Alyssa said...

Loved GA too! It is so awesome! I totally love the kiss... and i totally love george. of course i want andrew and meredith together... but i kinda want George to get a chance with her too. such a great show.

Amy said...

Grey's Anatomy--LOVE IT! They're doing a good job developing the characters and not just focusing on Meredith. It's a great show! How cute is George? We need to get him a girl!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed