Monday, November 07, 2005

Carley in 3D

Today we saw our alien, I mean daughter, in 3D. It was AWESOME! She was hilarious. She totally would not cooperate and they had to stop the sonogram, make me drink another coke and walk around for 10 minutes trying to make her show her face. No luck. Finally, I had to stretch into a crazy curved back position to see her face. It was so funny. She is doing great. We are 31 weeks along. She is very big. She is already 4lbs 10 oz. They gain a half of a pound to a pound for the rest of the pregnancy, so she should gain a minimum of 4 1/2 lbs and up to 9 lbs before delivery. Needless to say, I am hoping for a 9lbs baby and not a 13 lbs baby, but I will take whatever God gives us. She is wonderfully healthy and moving great. Because of her size, I also get to have 2 more sonograms. I just love seeing her.

Warning: 3D photos are scary. Her eyes were open for most of the sonogram which made her look very alien like. Also, she chewed on her foot for half of the pictures which was funny too. She has lots of hair, but it isn't long. Hairy babies are often...umm...not the cutest in the nursery, but we love it and we are already counting down the days till she comes. So without further adieu, Carley, in 3D.....

10 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Oh my gosh! This is amazing. You can really see her features. Can you tell whose nose and mouth she has? Am I crazy to think she looks like her cousin Lauren? I swear I see a similarity! This is so great...it brought tears to my eyes. You are truly blessed!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Sorry for the double comment, but it's her lips. They look just like Lauren's (which I'm sure is like your's and Alyssa's).

Shanta said...

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWWWW!!! ok, at first I was thinking she looks like Cody, but now I totally agree with Allyson- you're having Lauren's twin! I knew that face looked familiar.. aww... look at her little toesies.... so precious Ashley!!

Jennifer K said...

IT is Lauren's twin!!! They are going to be trouble together!! She is beautiful!! The details are amazing! Please bring the pictures tonight!!!

Alyssa said...

Yep... she totally looks alot like Lauren- but i think she got some cody in her too! ( i think that her nose is more like cody??) I love her sweet little face and her huge feet :) I can't wait to see her in person, and i am so glad that she is doing well.

Unknown said...

Ashley Baez. you're amazing. i think she looks like you. sorry i missed seeing you at homecoming. (or anytime in the last four years for that matter.) keep that baby safe and sound!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! I love modern technology........it amazes me that they can open their eyes inside of you- wildness. Enjoy these last several weeks of quiet rest!

leslie said...

That is awesome!! She is absolutely beautiful! Can you even believe that is inside of you?!!? Insane. We did the 3D thing with Kaitlyn too. I remember my dad refused to look at the pictures b/c he was convinced she was going to be deformed. They are a little freakish looking, but so awesome!

April Carrasco said...

Lauren's face, Ashley's feet. What a baby!

Sam said...

Any chance you name the next kid Queso?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed