Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wow

We are leaving for the hospital in less than an hour. Wow. Last night was the last night for it just to be Cody and me. Today we become parents. There are really no words to describe what I feeling. You guys know how high strung I am so you know there are a million words and thoughts running through my mind. Mostly I feel blessed, excited, humbled, and anxious, but I have such a peace that it is all going to be okay. Plus, I am ready to get this girl out!

So....say prayers for us. I'll blog more when I get back from the hospital. Carley Alyssa Nelson is on her way!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Jennifer K said...

I am so excited for your family. What an amazing time it is! Cherish everything! I can't wait to meet Miss Carley. Our prayers are with you!

Amy said...

AAAAAHHHHHHH! That's me screaming! I'm going to meet Charlie's first girlfriend today! I can't wait!

Kristen OQ said...

I will be anxiously awaiting details and pictures via Carley's Aunt Alyssa. Congratulations to you and Cody!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Oh, I can't wait to meet her!! I am praying that all goes well...love ya' girl!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this little girl will brighten the days of those around her, just like her momma!

Katie said...

Amazing! Can't wait to meet sweet Carley. Give us pictures as soon as you can!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Ashley and Cody!!! We are soooo thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to see some pictures of your little angel.

Shanta said...

YIPPEEE!! I heard she is here, and beautiful and perfect! Congratulations on that full head of hair. We love you,
Shanta and Ken

Spruce said...

Congratulations, Ashley. May God bless you with his love as you seek to be godly parents and may he bless Carley. She's off to a good start with with a great mom.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see your precious girl's pictures!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! congratulations guys

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed