Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Updates

I have nothing exciting worth an entire blog entry, so here are some random updates and things that make me excited.
  • A week from today Carley comes. I still cannot believe it. 7 days. I must say that pregnancy has become flat miserable except for the precious baby that I am doing this for. I now sleep in the recliner, pee every hour and a half, and have the worst indigestion. I am not complaining, I am incredibly blessed. I am just so thankful the end is in sight.
  • Tomorrow is my last day of work until mid to end of February! Yeah for Christmas vacation! Christmas vacation is just as exciting as an adult in schools as it is for kids. One more alarm clock morning!
  • Matt and Sally from the Biggest Loser are dating according to People Magazine. They look really cute. I love random stuff like that.
  • Also, I miss the updates from my friends at Wisteria Lane, Seattle Grace Hospital, and from an island between Australia and America. How long must I wait to find out if Walt was messaging his dad, if Andrew is going to stick it to Bree, and if Dr. McDreamy is going to leave his wife?
  • Cody bought me a large tub of miniature powder sugar donuts to eat on this week. I love unhealthy breakfasts. They soothe my soul.
  • Jason on Laguna Beach is friends with Paris Hilton? That is too weird for me. Those crazy teenagers.
  • For the first time in well over a year, I can't complete the People Magazine crossword puzzle. What is up with that? I am a pop culture champ. I feel so unknowledgeable. I'll never get my own talk show now.
  • There is a great E True Hollywood Story out there on the Kids From Dawson's Creek. It is must see TV.
  • I cannot wait for my family to open the gifts I got them for Christmas. Don't you love this time of year? By the way, Alyssa, I know who everyone has as their secret gifts! :)

Sorry this one is so random. Then again, that is why you read my blog! :)

Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

1 more week!! Unbelievable! Oh, and I love random stuff like this...esp that Matt and Sally from Biggest Loser are dating. How cool!

Anonymous said...

The kids from Dawson's Creek THS is GREAT!! Definitely a must see! :)

Shanta said...

Holy Carley! One week? I've got milk that expires after that... you'll have a kid before I finish the milk in my fridge. WOW. Life is amazing.

Anonymous said...

i, too, pee every hour and a half. i'm not pregnant, just a frequent pee-er.

i also love unhealthy breakfasts. it is practically imperative i eat something sweet in the mornings.

who knew we had so much in common?

Ashley said...

Kristin- I almost called you last time it was on! I am so glad you saw it. No one appreciates The creek like you do!

Kacy- GET YOUR BLOG STARTED! I miss you! I am glad we have so much in common. It warms my heart!

Cara said...

Ashley! I found a link to your blog on Allison Mullin's blog. Congratulations on your soon to be here arrival. That is so exciting! Your thoughts are not that random! I actually think that we were separated at birth, with our favorite shows (DOOL, Gray's, Lost, Desperate Housewives) and magazines (People). Here are two suggestions to help pass the time, if you do not already watch it, you will love Veronica Mars on UPN, and the gossip blog www.pinkisthenewblog.com has all the latest celebrity gossip. Sorry this is so long. Good luck with everything!!!
-Cara Cowan

Unknown said...

Crazy to think that you are pregnant today and a week from today, you will no longer be pregnant! Sorry to hear about you being miserable and such, but wow, nine long months and you grew a human! All the misery is worth it, I am sure you will agree.

By the way, I miss Grey's Anatomy too!

April Carrasco said...

I am obviously missing out on not seeing the Dawson's Creek thing yet. Hopefully you will get rest soon.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed