Monday, January 16, 2006

THEY KILL ME!

*Disclaimer-- Deep down I know these are characters and not real people. However, at this point, they are real to me. I know, I am a loser.

Meredith and Derek- You kill me! I love them so much. My sister did a great post about unfulfilled love and I these characters do a great job of leaving me wanting more. I mean the elevator scene when she says, "Our Look". I love it. They so need to be together. They were so cute admitting they aren't over each other. What is your prediction regarding these two? I think that Meredith will start moving on with George at the same time Derek becomes available. Oh, this show! I love it too much! I have got to have some payoff regarding them soon.

Desperate Housewives was great last night. For the past 2 weeks there has been the big twist at the end. It has reminded of me of last season and the way things work together. I t was good. Things I like: Gabrielle getting a conscious and Bree with problems. Things that worry me are Tom and Lynette. I might see an affair coming for one or both of them. It is complicated for sure.

Extreme Home Makeover - LOVE it! That little girl was something else! I love the fact they kept randomly breaking into song. It was funny. I love people with spunk.

Any thoughts or predictions?

10 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Don't you have a baby or something? Just kidding. I don't have a clue about any of these shows.

Amy said...

Oh man, I'm with you! I love both shows! DH--Lynette is always my favorite and last week was so funny with she & hubby! Bite your tounge for metioning an affair! GA--George has got to cut his hair before I ever want to see him with Meredith. He's a teddy bear though and I think she'd squash his fragile ego. Derek--I've loved Patrick Dempsy since "Can't Buy Me Love." My VHS is almost worn out, but I may have to come over so we can watch it. I think it's got a couple more good runs in it. Plus, I think it's never too soon to introduce Carley to the all important teen chick flick!

Jennifer K said...

The shows were great. DH-I hope there isn't an affair w/ Lynette and her husband. Who knows where this is going to go! GA-is SO good. I don't want Meredith to get hurt. The elevator scene was cute. He is cute. Love that smile. I love Sunday night TV!

Melody said...

Oh Man...sorry I didn't get to come play with your baby. I had to work at Dustee's tonight. Amy obviously didnt know that :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! Your blog is not as tv oriented as you made it out to be. Your baby is soo cute! After the shower the other day, we tried to rent Watcher in the Woods but it wasn't at the movie store, so if you know where to find it, I really want to see it, lol.

Nancy

Unknown said...

I still don't know about Derek and Meredith ending up together, but I don't think she will move on with George. Who knows? Do you think Alex will fail his second test?

leslie said...

DH- I have never watched that show.
GA- I love George, but I don't see him and Meredith together. I want Derek and Mere together so soon! Though, I like his wife - just not with him. And sometimes her facial expressions bother me.
Meredith (Ellen Pompei or something) at the Golden Globes looked horrible!!! What is up with that?

Sue said...

Meredith and George? I don't know, he's such a big nerd but cute in a nerdy way. Sunday night tv is the best!!

Shanta said...

Dude- write about something I know! Doesn't anyone watch HGTV?

leslie said...

Shanta - please tell me you're joking.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed