Monday, February 06, 2006

Catching Up

I don't have too much to say. Here is the news in the Nelson world.

  • I changed the title of my blog and my screen name and a few details in my profile to make it less easy to find me. I have been hearing of random people checking blogs in neighborhoods so I thought I would try to make it a little less obvious for our family details. However, it is still so easy to find people because of the internet. If you are a creepy person, please stop reading my blog and blogs of my friends. You know, Oprah now pays people to turn in sex offenders and I am always up for a little cash! Beware...
  • Shanta and Ken came to visit this weekend. I want to be Shanta when I grow up. She is so gracious, thoughtful, and fun. We are so blessed to have friends like them.
  • Carley's hair is getting so long and wild her mohawk is getting to heavy to stay up. We are investigating new styles. Stay tuned for pictures. I may do some type of online poll to pick her new hair style.
  • Grey's Anatomy--AWESOME episode. How am I going to wait another week for the conclusion?? Oh the drama. It was a really creative and well written episode. And Dr. Mc Dreamy, I love you more each day.
  • This weekend we played a game of charades with some friends from church. I love game nights and getting people to perform. Fun was had by all. Thanks Dustin and Allyson for opening your home.
  • Carley went over to Charlie Bowman's and hung out in his crib. He is a cute with some serious toots. I love Carley's new friend. Too bad he slept through it all and her eyes don't focus well enough yet to see him. Oh well, his mom and I will make sure they stay in touch.
  • How come when you borrow a recipe from your mom and follow it step by step it never turns out as good as hers?

That pretty much picks my brain. I hope you are having a great week!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Hudson had his first haircut when he was only 3 months old. His hair was so wild and crazy, but so adorable. I kept wanting to put a bow in it because he had so much hair. Watch me have a bald baby girl some day! My luck!
And Grey's Anatomy....I can hardly stand it I am so excited about next week! It stresses me out...but by far my favorite show out there.
I am ready for some new pics!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I had a blast this weekend!! Carley's hair is precious! Oh, and I totally agree about the recipe thing...they never turn out the same.

Shanta said...

Ashley, you are too sweet. Ken and I had so much fun with YOU! You crack me up all the time. Carley too. Especially with that rock star hair. I know she's destined for fame.

Jennifer K said...

I think my lack of dedication to the blog thing has to do with all the bad things I am hearing. It is scary! I want to see more Carley pictures! Grey's Anatomy is awesome! I can't wait for Sunday.

Sue said...

go for a mullet!

Phillips Family said...

Thanks for scaring away all the creepy people lurking on your blog--makes me feel better!

I am quite interested in voting for potential Carley hairstyles.

I too would like to be Shanta when I grow up!

Amy said...

Woah--what are all these bad things about creepy people and blogs? I think I need to be more aware!
I want to be like Shanta too!

Unknown said...

Every time you mention mohawk, I laugh........Carley is BEAUTIFUL- you need to post more pics of her! I also love the pic of you and Cody on your blog now!

Alyssa said...

I am glad that you had a great weekend- and i am totally excited about voting for Carley's new hairstyle.. only you would think of that!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed