Saturday, April 01, 2006

well...

2 pink lines...yep...we are pregnant. I cannot believe it. Our kids will be about 11 month apart.. I am guessing the due date is the end of Novemeber. I got nauseous 2 days in a row and then last night after everyone left from the girls night, I took the test. We are blessed, but not excited. Cody was at the station when I called him. I think he almost passed out. I know I am rambling, I am just in shock. I mean, can you imagine? Well, happy april fools day and I hope I am the first one to get you. Of course this entire post is a lie and I would not be able to type if it was true because of the heartattack I would have suffered.

19 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I just about had a heart attack for you. Babies are blessings, but 11 months apart....Eek! Great joke!

Allison said...

I totally fell for it!!! Very funny! :)

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hehe...that was a good one! I totally fell for it, too! I think I'm gonna try that on some of my family today...

Holly O'Quinn said...

That is hilarious! My jaw was on the floor.

Melody said...

Not cool, Ashley....not cool!

melissa deaver said...

That was a good one. . .

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Aaaah! I don't know if I'm even your friend any more. You got me good!!!

Amber Smith said...

Good one, Ashley!

Jennifer K said...

My heart is pounding. Only you...:)

Sue said...

hey, if there's anything cuter than one wild haired baby, it's two of them! Good one Smash.

Unknown said...

This is the second year in a row that I fell for the "I'm pregnant again" joke! I am so gullible, but I was feeling very sorry for you.

Anonymous said...

Girl, I totally believed your little April fool. Funny!

Erica said...

I was almost crying for you. By the way our blog address has changed to www.my-heartstrings.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

You totally got me Ashley!!! Aaaah!

leslie said...

Wow Ashley. I'm with Jenn -my heart was pounding. That was a great joke!

Caroline said...

I totally bought it. I was so nervous for you! I should have know it would be a joke!

Katie said...

oh stop. I was on the phone with my sister just now and practically freaked out. I'm the fool here!

Robby and Lynsey said...

you're so aweful!!!! I am so glad i kept reading before i called my mom and sister!!! (it WASN'T April Fool's day when I read it!) YOu're such a tease!! ;)

very funny, though ... i have to admit.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed