Monday, April 24, 2006

What a Weekend



We had a great time in Dallas. Camryn is beautiful and so cute! Lauren is a great big sister. Carley was well behaved. It was fun to have so many cousins. On the way to the wedding, Alyssa and I had all three car seats in the back of her car. It was hilarious. I definitely know I am not cut out for multiple children.

We got to spend some great time with my cousins and my dad's family. 2 of his cousins came. It is so funny to see so many Lebnanese people in one place. Cody looked very handsome in his new suit. Carley didn't spit up on me until we got home. It was so nice to be in public with out a big white stain on my shoulder! :) We got to sit and visit with my sweet cousin Susan and her husband Mike. They are so wonderful. It is rare that we get to just visit with them.

On Sunday I got to see some of my favorite people at PC. The blogging world is such a blessing because it keeps me close to people. It was good to see Tami, Kristen, Chelsea, and Amy along with so many others. I just love it. The hard thing about weekend trips to the metroplex is that we NEVER get to see everyone at all. It is so frustrating to be in the same place as some of our dearest friends and not get to hug their necks. This summer Carley and I are going to try to come up for a long weekend and get to see more people.

On a side not, my friend Katie has blogged before about an amazing hand dryer called the Xlerator. It is AMAZING. I experienced it first hand in the bathrooms of a gas station in Seymour. You must check this out.

Here are some cute pictures from the weekend. I rarely post pictures of my favorite brother-in-law and brother-in-love. Here are Alyssa and Clint and Camryn and Carley.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I love Carley's little dress. She is getting so big! Isn't it amazing how quickly time flies with those little ones?

Jennifer K said...

Your family is beautiful!

Shanta said...

I can't believe we missed you this weekend! I assume you were at early service. On a whim,I went to late... super. And I can't even handle it that "heart-to-heart" was with you guys this weekend!!! I was laughing out loud at your message!!!Unbelievable. I will need details. The girls all look amazing- your whole family is growing so fast!! Slow down and wait for us. And put us on the calendar for that "quality time" you're planning in the metroplex. Blessings Ashley!
SM

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Carley is getting such personality. She looks so cute in these pictures.

Erica said...

Beutiful pictures, beautiful family! I am glad you got to finally spend time with your new neice. She is one blessed little girl to have such a Godly family. (and everyone needs a crazy aunt, right?)

mcjacobsjournal said...

It was so fun to see all of you this weekend. Your whole family is truly one of my favorites in this world! And, it's always a treat to have you come visit Alyssa. :) These are such great pictures...those girls are going to have SO much fun growing up together! Carley is just the cutest little thing and I love getting to "watch" her grow up through your blog.

April Carrasco said...

Glad you had such a fun time with the fam! Love the pictures.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed