Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Thirteen Things I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging


Carley is napping and I am blogging. Instead, I should be...

....in no particular order....


1. Emptying the dishwasher - We are completely out of spoons
2. Wrapping Cody's Father's Day Present
3. Calling 3 people back -
4. Finishing this book I am reading called "The Next Big Thing". It is about this overweight girl who goes on a reality show to lose weight. It is really funny.
5. Folding the laundry
6. Fixing the paint on my toe nails
7. Showering.... you know how I am about that...
8. Of course reading the Bible, praying, having quiet time with God
9. Paying bills
10. Mailing Birthday cards to.. 6 people with birthdays in the next week!
11. I have a Pilates for after C-Section video. It KILLS me.
12. Baking something fabulous
13. Playing fetch with Ali who is sitting by me with her toy.

What should you be doing other than reading my blog??

8 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

yep...working too.

Allison said...

CLEANING and making the dessert for dinner tonight. We are having company over for dinner and the Mavs game. Let me tell you...reading your blog is WAY more fun than cleaning and cooking!

Shanta said...

ditto. (on the company and the working).

Unknown said...

I should be doing laundry and cleaning house. My floors need to be swept and mopped way more frequently than I am willing to do it. I need to take a shower too!!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

updating my blog ... ;) ... and of course, solving world issues. Hope you get SOMETHING else done during nap time! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I should be calling you back...I think I'll do that right now...

Kristen OQ said...

Meant to tell you...since I got tivo this week, I have completely caught up on "The Hills". Love it. Another addictive show for me to watch.

We will have to discuss thoughts!

Alyssa said...

I am finally catching up on blogs...your last two entries are great...and i am glad that we are friends as well as sisters. love you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed