Friday, June 23, 2006

Update

Thanks for your warm wishes for my hostess techniques. Why do we, as women, always make it about ourselves? What will we wear? What will our house look like? Guests are such a blessing and they never judge, do they? Dinner was great. We had a great time. Please keep them in your prayers. I am not going to post their names to protect the adoption privacy. They are going to name their baby Emily Hope when she comes. Please pray for them. Their faith humbled us so much yesterday. Emily is supposed to be here by mid July. :)

Also, keep my sister in your thoughts as she is about to have surgery next week. My mom, Carley and I are going up there to help with my nieces. I am excited to see all of them again, I just wish Alyssa was feeling better!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought about you several times yesterday especially when I sent an invitation for some friends to come over for dinner next week. I am glad that all went well. Next time, you should get take out from a restaurant and just put it in your own serving bowls. That way you won't have to stress out!

Caroline said...

Glad your dinner went well. I knew it would. Give Alyssa a big get well hug from me.

Anonymous said...

It was good talking to you yesterday. Tell Alyssa I hope she is feeling better soon. Give Carley, Camryn and Lauren a hug for me!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Have fun with the girls! I hope Alyssa's surgery goes well, we'll be sure to send up a prayer on her behalf.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed