Friday, August 11, 2006

Man, where did this week go?

It is already Friday. Where did the week go? It has been a crazy one. Here is what I can think of that is new with us.

1. Carley is doing good at the home care she goes to each day. The lady's name is Granny and she keeps 4-5 teacher's kids. She is wonderful. I will tell you though, leaving Carley broke my heart for the first few days. But each day I pick her up she is in a good mood and she comes home in the best mood. So, I think Carley is adjusting and so I guess I need to suck it up and adjust too! :)

2. Still no elephant. Keep looking for another if you don't mind. We are desperate for a back up!

3. Also, I did not win the house. I just knew I would, but sadly, I got my hopes up for no reason again. It was a beautiful home and I know it wanted me to live there.

4. Last Comic Standing is over. It was so funny this season. It is rare that Cody and I find a show we both LOVE. It was fun to watch it together. I thought Ty should have won though. Did you?

5. Why is there not one single happy couple on Days of Our Lives right now? Not one. What is up with that?

6. Being back around work friends has been great. I have a new sense of energy being back at work. I really love what I do and who I am around.

7. The new school that I will be at this year is still under construction. They keep saying it will be ready for the 22nd when kids start, but I am getting more and more sure that it won't be ready until then! It is so frustrating, but at the same time it stops me from taking my job so seriously.

8. I am part of a group that is starting a new class on Wednesday nights at church. I am so excited about it. We are going to fellowship and eat at the beginning and then have a time of uplifting worship. It is nice to be excited about Wednesdays again.

9. I learned how to make hair bows. I know for most of you crafty people out there you are thinking, "that is so easy". Clearly you have not met me. I am horrible at things like this, but I have made Carley hair bows. Infact, I made 4 hairbows the other day for the price of buying one!

I have other things to post, but blogger won't let me post pictures. Oh well, I will do more next week.

Hope all is well with you.

5 comments:

The Steffens said...

U need to tell me how to do this. I am just as horrible at crafty things! They are cute!

Unknown said...

Your bows are precious- you could totally sell those! Your Wednesday night class sounds awesome.....we don't venture out on Wed nights due to traffic issues and I miss it....enjoy!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Where will your new school be? And why do you have to be back there already???? Its so rude of them to make you come before the kids! ;)

Cute bows!

Phillips Family said...

Sean and Carolyn....aren't they happy running the pub?

Phillips Family said...

I just looked at your myspace and noticed that Kidd Kraddick is one of your friends--we love Kidd!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed