Saturday, August 12, 2006

The post below, continued

Blogger wouldn't let me add another picture below so I am just continuing the post here.

One of the coolest parts of the week was that Cody's uncle came through town. This is one of Cody's very favorite people and we hadn't met before. He is a sweet guy and it was fun to get to visit. The neatest part for me was that I have never met any one in Cody's family that he looks like. Cody looks a lot like his uncle and so does Carley. (because Cody and Carley are twins). They all have the same eyes, cheeks, and very similar noses. I guess this is what Cody will look like in a few years.

Here is Uncle Sonny, Cody, and Carley.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! They do all three look alike!!

Lisa Renee said...

How neat that you got to visit! Also, I am impressed with the bows. I could not do that! You should sell them! I might even buy some for Liv! Glad you all are doing well. Is the new school you will be at off Milwalkee? My sister in-law will be there too if it is, Emily Culpepper.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Gosh, they do look alike! Carley is growing so fast!!

Jennifer said...

When does bow class start? Sign me up. Those are too cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed