Monday, November 06, 2006

Desperately Loving Desperate Housewives

I thought I had given up on Wisteria Lane until this season started to look pretty good. Then last night's episode happened and I am hooked again. I thought it was really good.

I am wondering who out there is watching it this season.....

Gabby and Carlos made up. Nora went down. It was really good.

My favorite line of the show was when Lynette said to Tom, "I really didn't want the other four (children) but they have grown on me, I am sure Kayla will too." She is so hysterical.

Any thoughts?

10 comments:

Sue said...

it was so good!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

I agree, it was great! Lynette is a hoot!

Anonymous said...

It was REALLY good. Great writing. DH is back!

Marcia said...

Last night was the best of the season. I laughed so hard at Lynette's comment about 4 kids too!

Robby and Lynsey said...

You have to fill me in! I am so not up to date with this show. Sounds like it may be worth watching again. :)

Alyssa said...

I'm with you- it is so much better this season!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I AM coming home for Christmas! Will you be at church on the 24th? :)

Anonymous said...

I had almost given up on them too, and I am sucked right back in as well. I really miss Grey's coming on right after it. I thought I would love it on Thurs. nights, but it kicked of my week great with it on Sunday!

And Lynette is my favorite!

Amy said...

Wow--it was SO crazy!!!

Kristen OQ said...

I have loved it this season too -- when last season, I had really considered giving it up.

I even got emotional when Nora died and I didn't even like her.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed