Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tonsillitis

I have no tonsils, so how can I have tonsillitis? I am home from work today loading up on my antibiotic and drinking hot liquids. I forgot how bad having a sore throat can be! I left work at noon yesterday and went to the dr. Man, aren't antibiotics the best thing ever? Why are we so funny about going to the dr? It is like we are kids that don't want to admit we are weak. People, we are weak! Get your antibiotic, drink some spiced tea, and take a nap.

Back to bed. My throat is killing me.

11 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Sorry Ashley........hope you get to feeing better soon.

Caroline said...

Hope you feel better soon. Good for you for going to the doctor- I always just wait it out and then wonder why I didn't just go to the doctor. Get lots of rest!

Robby and Lynsey said...

feel better soon!

Alyssa said...

dude, you talk too much- your throat pays the consequences :) Hope you feel better soon- rest, rest, rest :)

Tiffany said...

I wish I was there to bring you cocoa. Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Sore throats suck! Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon! The "crud" has already made its way through our house, and I found out how impossible it is to be sick and be Mommy! No fun! Hang in there....

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

I had my tonsils taken out when I was 5 because I got tonsillitis all the time. Then 20 years later I started getting tonsillitis again just like you. I'm so sorry that you have it. I think it is horrible with or without tonsils! Hope you get better real soon, and that none of your family gets it!!!

Marcia said...

I hope you get over the tonsilitis soon since I heard we're having pancakes on Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling? Get well soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed