Friday, January 05, 2007

Random thoughts and a few pictures

I have really enjoyed my two weeks off with Cody and Carley. We have had so much fun as a family. I have also been blessed to be around some of my friends this week. I am constantly reminded what a support system I have and how blessed I am to be surrounded by such neat and special people.

In my laziness over the past two weeks I have been able to catch up on reading, TV, and movies. I am going to save my book reviews for another blog, but here is where I am on the entertainment world.

You're The One That I Want - Yes! Grease as a reality show! I am ready to watch it on Sundays. It is either going to be really good or a total flop. We shall see.

Friday Night Lights - Earlier this fall I stopped watching the show because it didn't connect with me. My sister got me hooked back on it over the break along with the help of a marathon on Bravo. It is SO good and will definitely be part of my Spring line up.

Days of Our Lives - All I can say is Billie and Nick .....GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuck! Days is good right now though and I am anxious to see what will happen.

The Holiday - It is really two chick flicks mixed into one. It is really cute and a definite see for the ladies out there.

Night at the Museum - It was cute. It was creative and funny. Cody really liked it.

We Are Marshall - I really thought this was a great movie. It isn't your typical "rise from the bottom to be the best" kind of movie. It is incredibly touching and the characters are really struggling with a myriad of emotions through the movie. I thought it was really good.

Of course I am ready to find out what is going on with Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Heroes, Wysteria Lane, Brothers and Sisters, and Studio 60.

What show do you like best of these three: Identity, 1 vs 100, and Deal or No Deal. Which one would you go on?

Finally, here are Carley's 1 year pictures.


Such a big girl!The famous best friend Ellie PhantOur favorite BIG grin!

We think she is so beautiful!

12 comments:

melissa deaver said...

She is beautiful - love the toothy grin! :)

Allison said...

Such great pictures!! Cute outfit too!!!

I am really ready for shows to start back up too. Ive missed them!

Ok, I personally think Identity stinks. I would go on Deal or No Deal, and I would STOP once the odds were against me. I hate it when those poor people let greed take over and then they go away with little. Oh, and if anyone ever gets on the show, they should put me as one of the people on the side. I'd make a GREAT coach!!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Just so precious!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Carley is precious!! I love the BIG grin picture.

Amy said...

Charlie thinks she's beautiful too even though all they want to do is fight over toys. They'll get over it eventually!

Amy said...

Oh...I love FNL & did you see that the old Phillip is coming back to Days? I like 1 vs 100 the best and I would definitely go on that one!

Lisa Renee said...

She IS so beautiful!- I will second that one for ya! I love that you got a picture with that Ella-phant!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures. I still can't believe she is one!

Love FNL. I am so ready for the new "season" to start back up! My TIVO recordings have been depressing! Are you going to watch the new season of the Hills and Sweet Sixteen? They start Jan. 15--I know you wanna!

Kristen OQ said...

Days has been good -- but you are right, Nick & Billie were disgusting!

Cute pics of your big 1 year old!

Anonymous said...

Carley is soo cute!! Where did you ever end up getting Ely Fant? I remember reading your initial blogpost on ebay.

I would most definitely go on Deal or No Deal. Like Allison, I'd take the safer route and stop once the it got too risky to continue.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love the picture of Carley with Ellie-phant. So cute and definitely something you want to remember! I can't wait until real TV comes back on. I have been forced to watch way too much TNT and CSI Miami out of boredom.

Jodi said...

I too think she is so beautiful!!!! Great pics.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed