Monday, March 12, 2007

The Big Three

Tomorrow will be our three year anniversary. I can't believe it. In a way, it seems like our wedding was yesterday. It was such a fun, beautiful, and special day for us. And in a way, it seems like we have been married forever. (I mean it in a good way) It is hard for me to remember life without Cody. It seems like when I met him my life had meaning and light in a whole new way. The gift of his love is one of the greatest gifts I have ever received and I am so thankful for the amazing man, husband, father, friend, and person that he is each and every day.

Here is a picture of the night we got engaged.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your special day!

Alyssa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! We are ALL so glad that Cody is in our family!!! Love you guys!!!

Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary! It just seems like yesterday that I attended your beautiful wedding, but I was very pregnant with Caroline, so I guess it has been 3 years! I hope you have a wonderful anniversary celebration.

Unknown said...

I loved seeing Cody lead prayer Sunday morning and was remembering your meeting and courtship and marriage. Love you, Ashley!

Jill Moudy Sr.

Allison said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

To me anniversarys are another added holiday to celebrate BIG during the year!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Happy Anniversary! Your smile in that picture says it all about ya'll's marriage!!

Jodi said...

Yea!! Happy Anniversary!

You are SO dang tan in that picture! You little Lebonese woman you! :)

April Carrasco said...

I cannot believe it has been three years! It has gone by fast to me. I hope y'all have a great date night.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy to hear how wonderfully God has blessed your life!

melissa deaver said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shanta said...

YEAH!! I love you two together. Hot picture! Three years went super fast. It seems like just yesterday you were being harrassed at your local gas station...

Unknown said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love that pic of you!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Happy Belated. It seems like I can't get any of your events on time these days!! ;) I can't believe its been 3 years ... that means its almost been 3 since we've been in Portland and that just doesn't seem possible. We miss you both so much and I am so glad that you guys found one another. You two are too much fun together. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed