Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Night TV

Two TV posts in a row....man, I am pathetic.

First of all, I miss the Office.

Grey's Anatomy thoughts:

- Good for Meredith for doing the surgery. It was good to see her and Derek a little playful and stuff. Man, he looked so bummed through the whole episode. Clearly, they have some rough waters ahead.

- I like Christina's comment, "Be Kind, Please Rewind" (shout out to Amy from the Cozy Video) Good for her for making up with Burke. I do hope she really wants to marry him though.

- Alex- I love that guy. The Jane Doe storyline really breaks my heart. What are your predictions? Nice flirtation between Addison and Alex at the end. I am pretty confused about the whole Mark/Addison/Alex triangle, personally.

- Callie/George/Izzie - Shame on George and Izzie. Shame on adultery. I am not sure how it will unravel. My guess will be pregnancy for Izzie or George just tortures himself more and more until he finally tells. What are your guesses? I actually liked Callie a little more in this episode.

I do love Grey's. I can't help it.

October Road - It was pretty cute tonight. Some parts were too cheesy (Singing Oliver Twist) I think I might continue to watch it to see what I think.

Wednesday night TV was awesome last night. I thought both Lost and Friday Night Lights were both VERY good. Definitely two of my favorites. Too bad, I still have no idea what is really going on with Lost. Also, is it gross that I secretly wanted Tim Riggins to hook up with the neighbor?

There is my traditional post GA post. I hope you have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man, I feel SO gross after watching the whole Izzie/George thing. I don't know what's going to happen with that but it's killing George for the time being which it definitely should. Ugh...

Allison said...

YAY!! I love your Friday posts!!!

GA...Izzie pregnant? Didn't think about that. I just can't imagine how George can keep it in. Surely Callie will figure it out somehow!

I hope trouble doesn't come knocking on Meredith and Derek.

Jane Doe...I hope it's not a Denny thing where Alex falls for her. He is taking such good care of her and showing so much compassion. Not like him at all.

I am with you...I love the show.

Not too sure about October Road. Pretty cheesy!! I'll give it another week or 2 to decide!

Alyssa said...

There is really nothing left that endears me to Gray's- maybe Alec, maybe Bailey- but that's just about it. I am on the fence about October Road too- some parts good...some not so good... to me, it is a not as good version of "Ed".

Anonymous said...

George is going to fess up. It is going to be madness. Interesting thought about the pregnancy. I hope that doesn't happen.

Alyssa made me smile with the comment about "Ed". I miss that show!

Jacinda said...

Callie will definitely find out---somehow!!!!!

Unknown said...

I have definitely started liking Callie more lately. I really thought her comment to George where she called him a "smelly little man" was funny. She will somehow find out. I actually said to Boone as I watched it that I hoped Izzie wouldn't get pregnant.

The characters on Grey's are definitely shifting for me. I used to love George and Izzie; however, now I really can't stand them. I used to hate Alex and Addison, and now they are two of my favorites. I still love Derek though. I also like Bailey, but Boone doesn't for some reason.

Finally, I love the Jane Doe story line! I also liked the look shared between Derek and Meredith during the surgery.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed