Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Let's Talk TV

I haven't posted about TV lately, because there isn't much to say, but I figured there are some thing I felt were blog worthy.

- Grease - Ashley S. and Max are the One That I Want. I really hope they win! I have enjoyed this show alot and love, love, LOVE the super cheesy moment at the end where the losers sing. Love it!

- Lost - Another twist! This episode looks like it will have some Jack/Kate action which I love and some more back story on John Locke who I enjoy too! I am ready for more answers.

- Six Degrees - It starts back Friday!

- October Road - The pilot did not blow my socks off, but it was okay. I will watch it this week so I know for sure whether it is good or not.

- Friday Night Lights - I really like this show. You know Coach won't take the job, but it will be a good storyline. I love Julie and Matt and I think Riggins is great too. Lyla is beautiful, but not that great an actress. (I think) Also, the paralyzed QB is in Music and Lyrics. It is good.

- Dr. Phil - I am not really liking his show at all now. I used to really enjoy watching him, but now he has lost his luster. What do you think?

- Identity - I am glad Identity is back. I was really glad to see Brittney Spear's first husband, Jason, as a stranger this week. I think I could win some serious money on that show. Same for Deal or No Deal.

What a pointless blog! I should go read or something. What are you watching these days?

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Do you just like Ashley because of her name? :-) I couldn't disagree more! Laura is the One That I Want. Ashley's use of bright green eye shadow week after week has turned me off...I think Sandy would disapprove of all that make-up. I think Kathleen was right when she said, "if we are talking about who best fits the roles of a greaser and his high school sweetheart, then it's Max and Laura." Totally agree!

I'm glad Six Degrees is starting back up, but I would be so much happier if it were The Nine. I liked it better.

Have you gone back to DOOL, yet, or are you still clean and sober?

Marcia said...

A TV post and no mention of Grey's, especially after Izzie and George? Is everything ok?

We are missing Studio 60!

I watched October Road too. I could probably get into it. After a lesson from Proverbs on self-restraint in addictions via Beth Moore, I think i'm going to try and use some restraint not to get hooked on another show.

Ashley said...

How could I forget GA???

Well, last week was under par for sure. George and Izzie is gross and wrong. Is there one couple on that show that is married and happy? NO! Mer and Der are supposedly happy, but they don't hug, kiss, smile, flirt, anything. I am ready for more of the show I fell in love with awhile ago!

Nicole - EXCELLENT comment on the eye shadow. I did call Alyssa after this past episode and ask her never to film a message for me on TV like Ashley's sister did where she divulged personal junk!

Allison said...

OK...you have redeemed yourself! I ALWAYS look on your blog on Fridays because you are so good at giving us your thoughts on Greys! I was so sad when you left it out! I LOVE how you are a TV critic!

Do you watch idol?? If not you need to because it is good this season....PLUS I love it when you write about all the different TV shows!

Jennifer K said...

TV has not been very exciting the past two weeks. Hopefully, it will pick back up again.

I am in love with FNL. I think it is a great show! Coach and his wife seem so real in the way they communicate and love each other! And I love Julie and Matt. I think Riggins is going to hook up with the single mom across the street. I agree, Lila is not the best actress, her dad grosses me out too.

Dr. Phil has become really trashy. Yesterdays episode I turned off b/c it was so disgusting! I think he is getting the boot from my Tivo list.

GA-Izzy and George was way too much for me. Yes, it's TV, but I don't like feeling dirty after watching something! It just made me sad that George would do that to Callie. Yuck.

April Carrasco said...

Sorry, I can't agree with you. I want Laura to win even though she is not blonde. Max is too dorky for me and Austin is too arrogant. I thought Derek really looked the part.

I really like FNL too. Good ole West Texas Football!

I don't watch any of those others, you obviously just have one child, lots of love :)!!

As for GA, I was sick after watching it. Why do shows have to do that?!? It almost made me never want to watch it again but of course it makes you want to come back to see what happens.

Lisa Renee said...

Dr. Phil has become Jerry Springer. So sad. However I totally reccommend his book Family First no matter what your background!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed