Friday, April 20, 2007

Grey's Predictions

I thought last night's episode was VERY good. Here is my take on it all.

I think George will choose Izzie and then in the finale Callie will turn up pregnant. She looked AWFUL last night and I just think that will be the direction. Thoughts?

Goodbye Derek and Meredith. I think Derek will dump Meredith so he can be chief then Burke will get Chief and Sloan will get Meredith and Derek will get lonely. What do you think? McSteamy was so cute last night. I loved the scenes with Mark and the Chief. Too funny.

I am having trouble staying interested in Burke and Christina. What do you think will happen there?

I thought Izzie's scenes were great last night. The bone marrow stuff was an interesting twist that we have not seen the end of yet.

Oh, and the HEARTBREAKING stuff with Jane Doe/Ava was really sad. I have no idea where that story line is going. What do you think?

Other TV thoughts:

October Road- I don't LOVE it, but I do like it.

I really like Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters right now. Both are getting really good!

LOST, lost, Lost. Man, that show keeps me hooked and completely "lost". I love it!

What are you watching these days?

6 comments:

Amy said...

I was wondering where your Grey's post was. I'm with you--great show last night. I liked that they had Bailey on a little more. I actually liked the Burke/Christina stuff last night. I'm not sure where it's going but I think they need to give him more of a personality. The whole Izzie/George thing still makes me queezy. It was great last night though. Can't wait to see what happens with her daughter. I have no predictions--I'm usually wrong anyway! I missed Brothers & Sisters last week because I accidentally deleted it! :( I'm pumped that Heroes is coming back and I also watch Jericho. All good stuff!

Marcia said...

Grey's - I definitely don't see george and callie making it. I feel bad for her. She looked so bad last night...in no shape for her husband to lie to her about being with someone else. I'm NOT a fan of George and Izzie. I don't get all this chemistry we're supposed to see between them.
Desperate Housewives - last week was great. Can't wait to see what happens with the Susan-Mike-Ian trio.
Lost - ITS GETTING SOOOO GOOD!!!

Allison said...

I still haven't watched it yet, so I can't give my predictions. We left town on Thurs and got in last night. It is on my MUST SEE list!!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

SLoan and Meredith? What happened to Sloan and Addison? Did they both break the deal already?

Cortni said...

Okay...I just watched Grey's the other night. It was really good...and Adam is into it too now (even though he won't openly admit it.)

I don't know that I have any predictions, but it is getting good!

I am also enjoying Desperate Houswives. This show kind of had a lull for a while, but is getting good again. Tom and Lynette are scaring me...but if I recall correctly...you predicted an afair a while back. Hmmm... And, I like Mike for Susan better than Ian. I don't know why...I just do.

kunami10 said...

I agree - Grey's was definitely full of surprises! I agree that George and Izzy will get together and that Meredith and Derek will probably break up. But, I'm not so sure that Meredith and Mark will get together...but who knows! Great prediction on Callie - I didn't think of that, but I do think that's a possibility.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed